|7 Deadly Sins
||[Mar. 4th, 2007|11:08 am]
I actually found this on MySpace, but I liked it so much, I thought I'd post it everywhere. :)|
1. Who did you last get angry with?
Matt, for waking me up too early this morning.
2. What is your weapon of choice?
A few select words. Maybe more than a few, depending on the situation.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
If they deserved it, yes.
4. How about of the same sex?
Probably not. I'm stronger than the average female, so it might not be an even match. Sexist, but true.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
Probably Matt. You know, from sheer proximity, frequency and all that.
6. What is your pet peeve?
I have many, and I pet them often. People who litter, talk in movie theatres, those who drive on the shoulder so they can cut in front of you when traffic is bad (wait your turn like everyone else, you bastard!), people who complain about their situation but never do anything to fix it, people who expect more out of you than give in return.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
Are you kidding me? I can hold a grudge like it's my true love.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't?
Ice and stretch. When it gets 'bad enough', I do.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
9 pm. I was extremely sick with the flu. I didn't so much wake up as 'come back from the dead'.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
No one comes to mind. Might be why I haven't contacted them. I'm awfully forgetful when it comes to shit like that.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
"I don't feel like it." aka can't even be bothered to make an excuse.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
Nope. But I always wondered why they tend to pick someone with an English accent? Does the product suddenly become more stylish to own??? We Americans are dumb.
6. When was the last time you got in a good workout?
At the Transformus/Burners event. Holy cow, I did a lot of dancing!
7. How many times did you snooze your alarm clock today?
Not at all. Damn thing wasn't set. It's Sunday! Even God got to sleep in, thought I'd follow His good example.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
::chants::: Chai chai chai chai! Motherfucking whee!
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat??
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one night?
DragonCon (it inspires drinking, I see) Had maybe 8 Jagers with cokes all night. Of course, all night meant dawn, so I'm not sure how impressive that actually is. :)
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
Only 20 pounds of it. I blame it on my hair and breasts, though. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
SPICY! Hotter the better! If you have to call 911, it's perfect.
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet and thought "lunch"?
What kind of sick, demented person thinks of a question like that? You might as well as if I look at other people and think "lunch".
1. How many people have you seen naked: in real life....?
Enough to make me smile. Ah, memories....
2. How many people have seen YOU naked?
Enough to make me smile wider. (When I'm 70 years old, I plan on streaking, upping that number. LOL! Everyone's gotta have a dream, right?)
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at someone’s chest/crotch?
Yes, of course!
4. Have you "done it"?
No, I'm married, I've seen ppl naked, they've seen me naked, but somehow, I remained a virgin. YES, YOU MORON, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK?!
5. What is your favorite body part on a person??
The psoas. I love working the psoas. "Who's your daddy, now?" Just kidding. Eyes and lips. I'm a sucker for beautiful eyes and kissable lips.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
Nope. Never been to Vegas, sorry.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
Never HAD to, as I practice safe sex, but got tested because of my own paranoia (which is vast and rather unreasonable at times).
1. How many credit cards do you own?
None. They are the work of the devil.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
BARNES AND NOBLE! LOL! I'd get a job there, but they'd have to let me work for store credit!
3. If you had $10 million, what would you do with it?
Buy a 1920's-ish hotel and move all my friends into it. It'll be a blast! We could meet in the dining hall, but if we need our own privacy, we have our own rooms to hide in.
Oh, and I'd want to travel, too. :)
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
Rich. With enough money, I can buy fame. And if you're just rich enough, you can be famous for BEING rich.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
Certainly. I can always have fun on my time off.
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
Yes. I stole a quarter when I was 7 years old. I wanted it, so I took it. When my brother found out, he kept telling me "thou shalt not steal." I couldn't figure out who "thou" was, though. LOL!
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of?
2. What’s one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
3. What things would you like to accomplish in your life?
Learn how to play the violin, go on an Alaskan cruise and make a toast to the Aurora Borealis, tour Newstead Abbey, visit Stonehenge, go on a safari photo shoot in Africa, dance with the natives in Hawaii, learn how to make my own pottery, streak naked on my 70th birthday.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
Yep. But at the same time, I'm delighted to have come in at all. But second place will do something for you that first place won't: it'll make you try harder. That, in itself, is a reward. First place makes you all glowy, but lazy, too.
5. Have you ever entered a contest knowing you would win?
No. My vanity isn't THAT big! Yikes. If ever it does, slap me.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
Yes. Cheated in math all the time. I just didn't want to fail. (Dyslexia sucks.)
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
Change my attitude. I feel empowered to do what I feel is right to make myself happy. Knowing that no one else can or should make me happy, is a great and liberating gift.
1. What item does your friend have that you want?
A CAR! LOL! I'm working on it, fast as I can.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
Donald Trump, so I can fuck up his mansion while he beautifies my home. No, I'm not bitter. Who, me?
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
MYSELF! I try not to "compare my insides with someone else's outsides". They might look like they've got it all, but who knows what shit they really have to deal with? Nope. Better the problems I know, than the problems I don't.
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
5. Have you ever wished you had a different physical feature?
When I was a child, I wanted to be blonde, but only because most Disney princesses were. Now, I'm glad I'm not. You don't hear a lot of brunette jokes. When you do, they're not nearly as funny as the blonde jokes.
6. What trait in others do you wish you had for yourself?
Peace of mind. I only peaceful when I do massage.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?
No, or else I WOULD have. I'm not a 'wishing and waiting' kind of girl.
Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
Oh, God, I've gotta choose JUST ONE? They're like potato chips. You can't have just one....(does that mean Gluttony wins by default?) Well, alright then. If I must, I must. For the time being, my favorite is Wrath. It's just so darn cleansing.